Scuba Diving & Safety Courses
Our team here in Cool Experience offers a wide variety of training in courses in all the categories:
- Scuba diving
- Rescue courses
- EFR and First Aid courses
- Environmental courses
We have training courses that are for kids under 8yrs, courses for Teenagers 10-16 and of course courses for Adults while we can train and certify you for all levels.
Recreational levels as a hobby or just for having fun. We also offer training for experts, like rescue courses in diving, or deep tech diving (up to 50mt with doubles) and even Trimix dives (coming soon).
Or maybe you want to add something extra to your income while doing you hobby or want to pursuit a career? We can train you from Snorkeler up to Master Scuba Instructor or EFR Trainer and assist you with developing your Business Plan.
A beginner needs only bathing suit and a towel to begin training (we offer everything)
We offer the whole range of PADI courses
“The first experience of breathing underwater is something you will never forget”
This category is specially designed for beginners. No previous experience needed just a bathing suit, a towel, and your smile.
We offer two different variations (with certificate):
- Discover Scuba Diving: We learn some basic theory and dive up to 5 meters of depth. We offer everything plus a certificate that count towards the Open Water School
- Skin Diving/Snorkelling certificate: We swim at the surface from boat or shore and view the underwater world. Who ever wants can learn also basic freediving skills or spearfishing skills.
Core Courses (3)
They include the following courses:
- Open Water: We learn all the basic skills and theory needed to become a scuba diver and be able to dive alone. Duration min 3 Days/ 9 dives + e-learning
- Advanced: We further gain experience and learn more advanced skills (whatever specialty you want from here). Each dive credits toward the selected specialty. Duration 2 days min/ 5 dives
- Rescue Diver: We learn self-rescue techniques, but also how to assist our buddy and rescue him if needed. We also learn and get certified as Primary/Secondary Care responders and learn First Aid. You receive 2 certifications EFR + Rescue Diver. Duration min 2 days Rescue, 2 dives. EFR Duration min 8 – 12 hours
- Junior Open Water: Same as above, the child needs to be accompanied by a professional till 16yrs old
- Junior Advanced Open Water: Same as above limited to 21mt max depth till 16yrs old
- Junior Rescue Diver: Same as above
- Refresher Course: If you are certified but haven’t dive in over 1 year we offer PADI refresher courses so you can refresh your skills
Dry Specialties (No Dives needed):
- Emergency Oxygen Provider: Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you’re ready to help others should the need arise – Duration 2 hours
- Enriched air diving (Nitrox): The most Popular PADI specialty, extend your bottom time and learn how to use enriched gases. – Duration 4 hours
- Equipment Specialist: Learn to manage basic scuba equipment repairs and adjustments plus routine maintenance for the lifelong of your equipment – Duration 3 – 6 hours
Specialties with Open Water Prerequisite (Can count towards Advanced Open Water Dives):
- Dry Suit Diver: Like to stay warm underwater, want to extend scuba diving season and dive all year long. – Duration 2 dives
- Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox): The most Popular PADI specialty, extend your bottom time and be able to have more repetitive dives per day – Duration 2 dives
- Night Diver: The underwater world changes drastically while the night approaches, day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge – Duration 3 night dives
- Boat Diver: Learn techniques and safety procedures to dive from a boat – Duration 2 boat dives
- Digital underwater Photographer Part 1 and 2: Duration part I + II 12 hours, 2 dives
- Digital Underwater Videographer: Capture the sights, sounds and the dynamic motion of the underwater world – Duration Part III of UW photo, 2 dives
- Full Face Mask Diver: Diving with an Ocean reef full-face mask allows you to breathe from your nose and mouth, and even talk underwater! – Duration 2 Dives
- Peak performance buoyancy: become a master of buoyancy and have super fun while maintain a perfectly streamlined position – Duration 2 dives
- Self-Reliant Diver: Diving with a buddy is a norm but there are reasons for an experienced diver to develop self-reliance an independence. – Duration 3 dives
- Side-mount Diver: Side mount configuration moves tanks alongside the diver and offers more flexibility and streamline options. – Duration 4 dives
- Underwater Naturalist: Great specialty for marine biologist and not only, get a better understanding about the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds. – Duration 2 dives
- Underwater Navigator: Never get lost underwater, learn to use your compass, and sharpen your observation skills – Duration 3 dives
Specialties with Advanced Open Water Prerequisite:
- Deep Diver: Expand your limits to the maximum recreational depth of 40mt – Duration 4 dives
- Wreck Diver: Experience safe wreck diving – Duration 4 dives
- Cave Diver (Cavern): Experience Cave diving. – Duration 3 dives
- Search and recovery: Find and retrieve lost items, learn effective swimming patterns and using a lift bag for heavy objects. – Duration 4 dives
- DPV (Diver Propulsion Device): Propel your way through the water and glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck – Duration 2 dives
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving (only 2% of recreational divers worldwide reach this level) and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
The path starts with earning a PADI Open Water Diver certification, followed by PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications). You also need to earn five PADI Specialty Diver certifications and have logged a minimum of 50 dives.
We offer courses for all our little friends that want to grow up and become a scuba diver. Suitable from the age of 6!
- Seal team and Master Seal Team: This fun experience contains up to 15 aquatic mission done in confined water (pool) with a maximum depth of 2mt. Games specially designed for kids in order to learn basic scuba skills and theory while playing.
Great for Poolside Parties!
- Bubblemaker. It is the Discover Scuba Experience of adults but suitable for kids 8 – 10 yrs old. This course is done strictly on one to one basis and the maximum depth is 2mt. The theory and skills are the same as the adult version.
In all courses we offer a wall certificate, a card with their name, a printed Photo of each kid and many gifts.
Want to feel diving without the hassle of scuba gear just with your 5 senses? Let’s go free-diving then!
- Yoga for free divers (courses are done twice a year)
- Skin Diving (6mts)
- Basic freediving (10mts)
- Advanced freediving (18mt)
- Master freediving (30mt)
- Emergency First Response for free divers
When one tank is not enough! Greatly expand your bottom time while at the same time go beyond recreational limits:
- Intro to tec: A discover tec dive, you dive using Tec equipment to a depth of 20 mt so you can experience what tec diving means – Duration 1 dive (counts as Dive 1 of tec 40)
- Tec 40: Learn theory and skills to dive up to 40 mt using double tanks and stage up to 40% O2
- Tec 45: Learn theory and skills to dive down to 45 mt using double tanks and stage up to 100% O2
- Tec 50: Learn theory and skills to dive down to 50mt using double tanks and two stages up to 100% O2 – Duration 4 days
- Self-reliant Diver: Learn how to be independent and self reliant, a core skill needed in Tec diving for your safety – Duration 2 dives
- Full Deep Tec: A 12 Day course that contains all of the above Intro to tech up to Tec 50 and Self-Reliant diver certification (4 certifications)
- Enriched Gas Blender: Learn how to blend your own gases, check percentage of oxygen and fill stages with various percentages of enriched air 21-99% – Duration 1 day
- Trimix Gas Blender: As above plus you learn to blend Helium mixes – Duration 2 days
** Upon request **
- Tec Side mount
- Trimix 65 Diver
Think Blue projectIn cooperation with Beach Cleaning NGO
In cooperation with an Engineer of Natural Environment Technologies.
Our teams expertise combined with Beach Cleaning AMKE and scuba diving instructors have produced a seminar/workshop available in 2 languages (Greek, English) and two versions, one for individuals and one for businesses.
These workshops aim to everyone to understand how pollution works, what can we do to prevent it and how we can actively help our environment.
This seminar is suitable for individuals of all ages and all types of businesses.
Duration is 1 to 1.5 hours.
Flexibility for special requests, just contact us!
We offer this certificate in cooperation with Project Aware suitable for non-divers of any age.
All profits from this certification go directly to the NGO Project Aware as a donation from Cool Experience.
We become aware of the problems of our shoreline and underwater world and discuss on ways to prevent and help further the restoration of the environment.
We offer this certificate in cooperation with the NGO “Project Aware” and it is suitable for non-divers of any age.
All profits from this certification go directly to the “Project Aware” NGO as a donation from Cool Experience.
Duration of this course is 1.5 to 2 hours
It can be conducted online, in class or individually (persons or groups).
We offer this certificate in cooperation with the “Project Aware” NGO and it is suitable for any level or any age.
We dive in local spots and learn to recognise sea life and various kind of fish and algae. We take nothing but pictures!
Optionally, you can also ask for your own fully waterproof, plasticized book that contains over 250 species with photo that live in the Mediterranean sea (68pages, ©1997 edition. Mediterranean Sea)
All profits from this certification go directly to “Project Aware” NGO as a donation from Cool Experience.
We offer this certificate in cooperation with the “Project Aware” NGO and it is suitable for all levels and ages.
We organise an underwater clean-up and learn how to safely lift debris and how to document what we retrieved. These initiatives’ statistics are recorded in the worldwide database of the “Project Aware” NGO – Dive Against Debris.
All profits from this certification go directly to the “Project Aware” NGO as a donation from Cool Experience.
In some cases we can also offer this certification as part of an Aegean Rebreath Underwater clean-up Initiative. Contact us for info.
GO Pro with PADI
First level of PADI pro. You will be able to guide a group of certified divers of any level and assist them where needed.
Also you can teach the project aware specialty and Skin diving certifications.
- 18yrs old
- Rescue Diver Rating
- Enriched air specialty
- EFR responder within 2 years
- 40 Dives to start, 60 to get certified
Duration min: 10 days
We suggest strongly to get also certified on: (we can offer special rates)
- Equipment Specialist
- Project Aware programs
- Oxygen provider
- Deep Diver
It is usually an internship program that you conduct some Discover Scuba programs with your Instructor, you conduct two programmes with instructors direct supervision and, upon certification, you are able to conduct on your own the Discover Scuba Diving program for a max of two divers.
Duration: 4 training dives minimum
Further boost your income and business opportunities.
Assistant Instructors are always picked over divemaster from Dive Shops.
Upon certification you will be able to assist your instructor in Training, help students master their skills and conduct the Discover Scuba Diving program for a max of 4 divers.
AI is the first part of four for the IDC program.
Min Duration: 9 Days
An extra income not only in the diving business but in general.
Get certified so you can teach all the Emergency First Response programs to your students and also be able to renew their Responder’s certificates.
Upon certification you can conduct the following courses or mix of them:
- Primary Care/Secondary Care
- AED Skills
- Oxygen Providing
- First Aid
- Care for Children
- Renew certifications
EFRi is the second of four parts for the IDC program.
Min Duration: 2 days
If you are already a Padi Pro, why not become an Instructor and open a new world of opportunities to you?
This is the third step before your final exam for certification as an open water scuba Instructor.
You will be able to conduct all classes up to divemaster, Plus project aware specialty, plus Aware programs.
Min duration: 3 days
A new world and career awaits you.
IDC is a complete program that contains all four parts to become an OWSI plus two Specialties that you can teach in one single pack at special price.
- Assistant Instructor Rating
- EFR Instructor Rating
- OWSI Rating
- IE – instructor Examination by PADI examiners
- 2 Specialties Instructor
- Food for the duration of the program
- Full DAN insurance
It does not include:
- Padi Materials
- Online Theory
- Padi fee
Minimum Duration is 15 days plus 3 for the specialties after successful competition of exams.
And we do not stop here. Want to even further proceed your training?
Contact us and a partner of us will be available for conducting higher levels of training!
Have a look at the PADI Certificates we offer in the PDF below
FIRST AID TRAINING
Have a look at the thorough First Aid training we offer